Monday, January 16, 2006

Who wants a law degree from Princeton?

So walking up on L4 which I do regularly (because the bathroom is up there (which is an argument for drinking less coke (or just studying up on L4 to start with))) I walked past a book that I thought said "Princeton Law School" and I started but kept going (on a mission, you know!), but when I walked back past that shelf, all I saw was a book that said Principles of Law School and now I am tormented by the idea there's some book about a law school at Princeton and someone checked it out while I was in the bathroom. (The circulation desk tells me it is not so (ha just kidding).)

Okay this is the worst post ever. I admit it some of these posts are computer generated. But not this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home