Thursday, April 13, 2006

Greetings Everyone

Thank you Sean for the invite to join you all and mix it up.

I have lurked a while and it will be nice to join the conversation on everything from billboards in Missouri to baseball to politics, if only for a brief while.

Hopefully I will have things equally mundane and profound to contribute.

Just will add a few things to the summary Sean gave.

I am a profoundly happily married man. I work too much. I enjoy good music and good humor and I can bench press my own birth weight.

Once when Bob Goldthwait was doing a radio show, a woman called him up and asked, "What is the difference between a gerbil and a hamster?" He replied, "I'm pretty sure there is more dark meat on a hamster."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home